About the work:
Reporting through to the CTO, the Engineering Manager is a key hire in our growth plans, responsible for building key relationships internally with our People Operations team and driving the recruitment, hiring, training and development of a top-tier engineering team.
The Engineering Manager will take the lead in technical discussions and stakeholder conversations by identifying roadblocks, resources and information needed to move the team forward. They will take the company's strategic goals and turn them into engineering outcomes by guiding the engineering team.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere in the Central or Eastern Time Zone in North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Grow and scale the engineering team - taking on the recruitment of skilled engineers
- In collaboration with the CTO, develop and manage a talented team of engineers who want to grow and tackle tough engineering problems, while guiding them in their development at Conduit
- Identify new opportunities within Conduit’s product and business
- Establish and maintain a strong engineering culture, consistent with best practices in both software development and communication
- Build the foundation to help scale Conduit engineering and product efforts
What we’re looking for:
- A people manager with the ability to develop trust, coach/mentor and organize a senior technical team
- A technical leader who is able to be the “go-to” person for several technologies
- Comfortability translating business requirements into engineering output
- Ability to explain and communicate technically complicated and abstract topics to business, product and engineering stakeholders effectively
- A track record of building a 0-1 engineering team that effectively vets, prioritizes, and ships products
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Unlimited PTO
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!