As the Sales Development Intern based in Europe, you’ll be mentored by the business development team while you support a research and communication process for educating our target audience about Conduit’s corporate treasury product in the EMEA region. This is an opportunity to contribute to a new process, work with an amazing group of people, and learn about business development at the intersection of blockchain and fintech.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere in Central EU time zone (GMT+2).
We are glad to complete any requirements for you to gain credit from your educational institution for participation in this internship.
What you'll do in this role:
- Research companies and contacts based on existing network of BD team
- Support events with pre/post outreach and contact research
- Organize communications & collaborate with Senior Content Strategist
What we’re looking for:
- Ambitious and pro-active approach to projects
- Great communicator in English plus either French or Spanish
- Keen interest in crypto, blockchain, and DeFi
- At least 1 year of graduate business school, understanding of business finance
- Enjoy both collaboration and own projects
What we offer:
- Monthly stipend (contractor basis, not an employee)
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Any work-related travel or approved expenses