About the work:
As the first Product Designer, you'll have the opportunity to establish a design function from the ground up and own customer experience across the Conduit platform. To start, you'll craft Conduit's Treasury product launch and define how it scales and grows with new features or functionality over time. You'll then work closely with our CTO & CEO to translate their vision into each stage of the design process while always keeping an eye on the needs of our customers.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere, but operates in Pacific or Eastern Time Zone North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Build and implement processes to design UI/UX in-house that collaborate with Product prioritization and Engineering output.
- Partner with developers to bring world-class user interfaces to life.
- Take ownership and drive end-to-end design solutions from ideation through execution to delivery and iteration
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Work closely with the Product Manager and be able to iterate rapidly on user feedback
- Be mindful of a global product reach and how different devices, languages, and users all interact with the Conduit platform
- Understanding our customer and business goals and being able to challenge the ‘easy answer’ in the roadmap we are building
- Manage your schedule and deliver projects on time while working remotely and available to attend regular meetings between 9:00AM and 12:00PM Pacific Time (PST: UTC-0800/PDT: UTC-0700)
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years working in Product or UI/UX Design
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices and ability to develop a foundation for implementing them
- Ability to craft a narrative and build an end-to-end customer journey - persuade and articulate what the customer should go through
- Demonstrable experience in Figma and previous contributions to a design system
- Come with a curios mindset and the ability to fill in the gaps of a customer journey and knowing when to draw the line from “good enough”, and long term scalable UI/UX implications.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and with an iterative approach to design;
- Excellent attention to detail when designing, collaborating, and problem solving;
- A growth mindset and can give and receive feedback in a professional context
- A portfolio demonstrating an understanding of user needs, logical flow, hierarchy, and essential design principles on building B2B products
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of financial principles like: Interest, APY, Lock up, Risk, and help communicate these concepts to users ;
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Unlimited PTO
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!