About the work:
As Marketing Manager, you'll partner with key members on the team and manage supporting agencies to develop overarching marketing strategies that touch our digital (web, referral, SEO, organic, paid etc) and traditional (events, sponsorship, PR/communications) efforts.
You will be responsible for driving our MQL pipeline generation and developing strategies in partnership with our Design and Content team. You'll be a strong partner to the sales team apply industry best practices and out-of-the-box thinking to make sales efforts more effective at driving our revenue targets.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This remote position (work from home) can be based anywhere in the Central or Eastern Time Zone in North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Work strategically with sales leadership to accelerate pipeline velocity that merges MQLs and SQLs
- Develop and recommend strategies for the implementation of events and projects, and ensure their execution.
- Communicating effectively with team members and partner agencies to set expectations, advance projects, and troubleshoot issues
- Drive the brand awareness strategy through thought leadership, customer success stories, case studies, online webinars, and trade events/shows.
- Have a clear understanding of our products, personas, and segments and how our campaigns align to these audiences.
- Manage budgets and report on campaign performance, including leads generated, conversion rates, ROI, opportunities created, and closed revenue.
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the Content Strategist and Designer to develop comprehensive content strategies and manage the necessary tactics to deliver amazing content and experiences across our digital touch points.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- Having 3-5+ years of experience in the field of marketing, sales, or public relations for B2B startup
- Attention to detail - A highly driven personality with the ability to get stuff done while maintaining a good grasp on the little things
- Entrepreneurial - the ability to self-direct and switch between strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Excellent storyteller and a savvy digital marketer with good expertise in planning and executing MQL marketing strategies
- Experience working with sales teams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities and to work comfortably in a hyper-growth environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Unlimited PTO
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high-earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!